Signed in as:
Signed in as:
This letter is an invitation for you and your organization to advertise in our 79th Annual District Meeting Souvenir Booklet.
From May 16, 2024, to May 19, 2024, the 12th District of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity and Epsilon Xi Chapter, an Unincorporated affiliation of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc., will host its 79th District Conference in Sacramento, CA. The Holiday Inn Downtown will be the host hotel.
The 12th District Meeting is the annual business meeting for ten states comprising California, Alaska, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.
The 12th District has members across 51 chapters – 41 graduate and ten undergraduate chapters. Approximately 600-700 attendees will register for the District Conference; moreover, attendance is expected to draw more than 1,500 Fraternity members, family, and friends throughout the meeting.
At this meeting, we will plan how our dedicated membership will continue to impact young lives in the top 48 major cities of the Western United States. We want your organization to participate in this process as a sponsor.
We have invited and confirmed leaders from the Sacramento area and dignitaries across the country to attend our District meeting.
Our members and guests will attend the various meeting events. All will visit city businesses and restaurants and enjoy many local venues day and night. Approximately 1,500 plus attendees are expected during the four-day Conference.
The Booklet will offer advertising as well as opportunities for:
• Our Business Partners: To launch, introduce, and promote a product or a service launch to the Capital City.
• Our Community Service Partners: A platform to announce and showcase their community service activities to galvanize support.
• Our Divine 9 Partners: The opportunity to showcase and display programs celebrating their contributions to the communities in the Sacramento region.
• Our Brothers of Omega: Provide an opportunity to enhance their candidacy and announce their ambitions in seeking a higher position to lead our great Fraternity.
• All others in the Sacramento community: A chance for individuals or organizations to announce anniversaries, highlight personal accomplishments, relive memories through old photos, say thank you, celebrate your graduates, and much more.
Portions of the proceeds from the 79th Annual Twelfth District Meeting Souvenir Book will be reinvested in the outstanding programs that the Massive and Progressive 12th District is known for and to strengthen the civic outreach initiatives that have made Epsilon Xi Chapter a pillar in Sacramento, Ca, including our Annual Students Awards 79th District Meeting Souvenir Booklet 2024 pg. 2 Ceremony, Annual Scholarship Program, Omega Gents program, Annual Essay Contest and many more.
We invite you to view the following link for a full slate of Epsilon Xi Community service commitments and obligations to our beloved Sacramento community. https://capitolcityques.org/.
Select the 79th Souvenir Booklet Letter link below to complete the details of the 79th District Meeting.